Wednesday, March 4, 2009

(just a few) Words Wednesday

This picture of Lexi cracks me up! She is sticking out her tongue, but doesn't it look like she has big lips?

6 comments:

Parker said...

Tell the truth Lexi, have you had Botox???
HaHaHaHa...I crack me up!

The Creek Cats said...

What a cute pic!!!

Thanks for stopping by and checking on me. I am not looking forward to the proceedure, but I am looking forward to the treats afterward!
~Maya~

BeadedTail said...

Oh my gosh this is too funny! Lexi you made me laugh out loud!

Daisy said...

I think Lexi is trying to smile for the photo!

Lux said...

Just adorable - I think she's trying to smile, too! :)

Cute picture of both!

Lisa Anderson said...

My Dearest Chelsea,
Happy Birthday 17 OMG! You are such a beautiful young lady. I love you and miss you dearly. Please tell Katrina, Mom and Dad I said the same to them as well.
Love
Auntie Lisa and the GANG!