Friday, March 20, 2009

Still waiting for a forever home....

We have had Jethro (or as we like to call him, Jet) as our foster dog for 2 months now. He is handsome, loyal, funny & a very smart 65 pound lapdog :-). There isn't anything I would change about him, except for maybe the digging , but even that doesn't bother me. He is also a dog I would love to keep forever if we didn't have 2 already.


I can't help but wonder everytime I look at him, why he hasn't had one call from a potential adopter. Look at this face, isn't it sweet? I know that these things can take time and we want to find the perfect forever home; but everyday longer it takes, is one more day that I am falling head over heals in love with him!

5 comments:

Parker said...

Here's a smoochie for Jet and another for all of you!
SMOOCH!!!

The Creek Cats said...

Yes, that is the trouble with fostering. I have found it so hard to let go...... could be why we have 7 cats and a dog.
We know Jet will get his forever home soon, how could anyone resist that face!

BeadedTail said...

I'm surprised that adorable Jet hasn't found his forever home yet - or maybe he has? His face is so expressive and has so much personality. At least he's able to be loved by you and your family while he's waiting!

Daisy said...

Jet is adorable! I hope he finds the perfect Forever home soon.

Forever Foster said...

Thankyou for leaving us such nice words about little Elijah. You are very kind.

Jet has the sweetest face. We definately understand what you mean about every day making it harder! We are sure that his forever family will come and get him soon.