Yesterday, I unexpectedly lost my bestest kittie friend in the whole world, Sandie. My heart is shattered and I type this through a constant stream of tears. Please remember him today. He was such a bright light in our lives who was loved more than he will ever know.



8 comments:
Oh I'm so sorry to hear about Sandie. My heart is breaking and the tears are streaming down my face because I know how painful it is to lose our furbabies but the pain can never take away the wonderful memories. I'm sure Sandie knows how much he was loved by your family. I will certainly remember him today and my thoughts are with you too.
I am so very sorry to learn of the loss of Sandie. My sincerest condolences and soft purrs to you.
"No words that I can pen will ease the pain and the feeling of hopelessness that is the unavoidable companion to the death of a friend. And yet he hasn't gone away forever, for he will always live in your thoughts and your mind and be one of the best parts of the past."
~ Earnest H. Hart
I'm so sorry that Sandie was called away. We are sending you big hugs and pawpats. We bet he is finding out all the best things about the Bridge, to show you when you are reunited one day.
(((hugs)))
God Bless! We are so so sorry to hear the news of Sandie's passing. We are sending our best comforts and purrs to you and your family during this very sad time.
Bye bye Sandie ...
Oh we are so very, very sorry to read that Sandie has gone to the Bridge.
All of our purrs and prayers go out to you!
(((HUGS)))
We take great comfort in knowing that Sandie was there to greet our sweet boy at the bridge. Still sending lots of hugs and purrs to your family.
Many hugs to you. I'm so sorry to hear about Sandie.
{{{hugs}}}
Post a Comment