I AM ...wondering how many people will read this, and how many people will care?
I WANT... to open a doggy day care some day!
I HAVE ... been dreading getting older, because getting older means you have to cut your hair short, and I have never had short hair. I get queasy just thinking about it.
I WISH I COULD ... go underwater without holding my nose!
I HATE ... that I have to ask people what is in the food dish they have prepared, before I can decide whether to eat any.
I FEAR ... death, everything about it scares the living &^%$*#! out of me.
I HEAR ... Voices! NO, I am just kidding, right now I hear the dogs eating dinner!
I SEARCH ... constantly for the correct way to raise my children so they are confident & happy!
So far, it's an uphill/downhill battle.
I DON'T THINK ... I will ever lose my sweet tooth!
I REGRET ... not sticking it out and finishing college.
I LOVE ... to attend my children's outdoor athletic events, on a 65 degree day with a slight northwest wind!
I ACHE FOR ... family & friends so far away!! :(
I ALWAYS CRY ... even now, 11 months later, everytime I think of my furry middle-child Bingo.
I AM NOT ... against plastic surgery in any way shape or form. If I had an unlimited budget, I would start with the nose (wait that was 10 years ago, now I have to start at the wrinkles around my eyes) and work my way down!!
I DANCE ... ONLY in the presence of anyone under 5!
I SING ... NEVER in earshot of anyone over 5!
I NEVER ...eat onion, NEVER, EVER, EVER!
I RARELY ...forgive anyone. I wish I could, but I can't.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH ... just about anything; Commercials, the news, Winnie the pooh (I know soon I will be just like Owl when he has to let Cassie go), Tarzan, Full House (come on, you know the one when DJ & Steve break up)
I AM NOT ALWAYS ... sure about God's plan. I know I shouldn't question it, but who doesn't?
I HATE THAT ... I miss Lisa's girls night sleepovers! I don't make enough time for my friends. Phone calls, emails, letters, girls nights out, etc.
I'M CONFUSED ABOUT ... people who enjoying slicing, dicing, spicing and cooking in general!
I NEED ... to feel needed all the time.
I SHOULD ... remind you that you are more than welcome to steal this from me and do it on your blog. After all, I did.
Hello there!
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment