5 more days and counting until school begins. I can't believe my oldest will be a Junior!
We have been very busy going to beginning of school open houses, writing checks, school sport meetings, writing checks, sport practices, writing checks, buying school supplies & clothes, writing checks, getting haircuts, writing checks, etc. I am serious, I think I have writers cramp from all the back to school checks I have written to the school system.
KK has spent the night at different friends houses about 8 of the last 12 days. Although, she does pop in every now and then with her hand out for $$.
I volunteered to go to with the IHS soccer team tonight to an overnight retreat . They will have rope courses, bonfires, lake swimming (snakes are possible), and other team bonding activities. I don't really know what I was thinking, because if you know me well, you know that teenagers are not my favorite thing. I would much rather be locked in a cell with one hundred 2-5 year olds. But, I will put on my best HAPPY face, and try to have as much fun as I can with 35 teenage girls with attitudes.
Hello there!
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment