Saturday, January 3, 2009

UGHHHHHHH!

Ok, it's been one of those days on the computer. No, more like one of those 3 weeks. I have taken a break to blog, as this is much less stressful than what I have been doing the past 3 hours. 3 hours that were a complete waste, as absolutely nothing was accomplished.
I have been striving to put together a Christmas Present for someone special. I can't say who or what because they may read this and then they will know. I will disclose details in the future if this computer survives. Now even though it is 10 days after Christmas, I still have not delivered all presents.
I am pretty much computer illiterate and the fact that I can actually put this whole blog together is a miracle in itself. I didn't know that any flash drive wouldn't connect to just any computer, or that USB cords came with all different ends in the same company. I didn't know a lot about computers until "the best easiest present in the world" happened. The problem is, I still don't. I know I have BIG PROBLEMS going on here, I just don't know how to fix any of them. So by evenings end tonight, this computer may just go flying out this second story window!!
They say petting your animals reduces blood pressure, so that is what I am going to do from now until I go to bed.
Sorry to vent on you all.

2 comments:

Lux said...

I hear my dad venting at his computer all the time, and not always in the best of words! Sending good wishes it all gets worked out!

P.S. Thanks for the b/day wishes! :)

Maggie May said...

Flash drives and usb cords.......you totally lost us. All we know is our mom fusses at our computer a lot and threatens to throw it in the creek.
Good luck with the computer!