As a lot of our blog friends have done, we also wanted to post some pictures of our furbabies when they were babies. However, most of our pets were already grown when they became family members. So sad, but the only baby pictures we have are of Lexi, our pitbull, who was our first foster and Nike & Twizzler who we found in a box outside our church. So here are our sweet baby's pictures.
Lexi-Lu @ 10 weeks old


Snuggling with Wonder

5 comments:
Lexi Lu was a very adorable bebbeh! My Mommie took hardly any photos of me when I was little. Now she is sad.
Oh, those are precious! Thanks for sharing ... The first picture is just adorable!
Actually, my mom took a *lot of baby pictures of me, BUT the hard drive those pictures are on has gone bad. So we don't have that many at this point - she's hoping someday they can take that hard drive somewhere and get the pictures off.
Oh goodness, those are some adorable baby pics!
We appreciate your vote for our mom's TNR group so very much! Thanks a bunch!
~Maggie May and The Creek Cats~
Those are adorable photos! I love baby pictures!
My Gosh,
I love the animals you've befriended.
I'm from Singapore by the way.
www.cherryblossom33.blogspot.com
visit when you have the time :D!
Post a Comment