This is my Sweet Thing. And she really is just that, a true sweet thing! She is shy with strangers, but loves the family or anyone who comes along with a brush in their hand. I think she waits all day for us to go to bed and then she is the first one sleeping aside me, head on the pillow. Every night since we got her that is her mission. She is also the mischief maker. She plays the shy act with us, but is the one who waits patiently around the corner, stalking the next feline passerby and then tackling them to the ground.
She is so sweet in fact, that even though she was here a full year before any other kittie, she let's everyone else eat first at feeding time. She is content to observe until they are done.



4 comments:
Her name sure sounds like it fits her! And she is certainly beautiful! I love torties!
Pretty and sweet, a perfect combination! And it sounds like she has a fun sense of humor, too.
awwwww...as a fellow animal lover I ust say this girl is a cutie! is her fur brindle?
too cute.
She's just lovely - I can tell from her eyes how sweet she is!
Post a Comment