Sunday, December 21, 2008

My new favorite T-shirt!

I ordered this T-shirt the other day from Humane Association of the United States. "Rescue, Opt to Adopt".
And, let me just say that when it arrived today, I absolutely loved it. It is pink with brown lettering (my favorite fashion colors of the moment), and it is a womens cut which I also love. I usually wear a small, but I ordered a medium just in case it ran small and I am glad I did because it runs VERY small. If the medium shrinks much, I will be passing this on to my 80 lb. daughter and ordering a large for myself.
If you would also like to support HSUS and order yourself one of these "most fashionable shirts" to help spread the word, the link is: http://hsus.petfulfillment.com/productdetail.php?productid=1554

2 comments:

BeadedTail said...

What a great shirt! Love what it says and love the color too!

Lightning and Co. said...

Visit my blog sometime today... I have a present for you.