Well it seems like its been a while since my last post when we were just picking up Sunny. It's only been 8 days since I picked him up at the local animal shelter and let me say that there is no better ambassador dog for the motto "ADOPT DON'T SHOP"! He is the most energetic happy dog I have ever met in my life. He oozes happiness and it is contagious to all who encounter him. He gets along with everyone; human and animal. He is well behaved in the house, on the leash,etc. What a wonderful, wonderful dog!
Sadly though, today was our last day together as he went to his new home. I left him with tears in my eyes hoping he knew how much we came to love him in such a short time.


Is that a long tongue or what??

4 comments:
I can't even begin to imagine what it's like to foster a dog and have to let it go. But, I do know the value of what you are doing and what a huge, wonderful heart you have for giving these dogs such love while they wait for their forever homes. I wish like anything I could do the same and maybe someday I will but until then I'm grateful for fellow animal lovers like you!
Thanks for helping Sunny when he needed it! I hope he has a happy life in his Forever home.
We are so glad Sunny has a new forever home. We understand how hard it is to say goodbye to fosters. That is why so many of them became permanent residents. We hope our two kitty fosters find a great forever home soon.
Best wishes to Sunny in his new home. He certainly *does have a long tongue! :)
P.S. I don't think my beans own any Actionwear because all they do is sit on their, um, behinds!
Post a Comment