Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mr. WIggles update

It sure is a good thing that Mr. Wiggles already has a forever home to go to on Friday. He is an absolute gift! He is super snuggly with lots of kisses for all, he loves to play and hasn't had any accidents in this short time we have had him. I know we are going to miss him a bunch!
This weekend I was attempting to take some pictures of all my furry & non-furry children separately to collage together and put on Christmas cards. Easier said than done when working with 2 dogs, 5 cats & 2 humans! I only got 1 suitable picture out of the bunch. I guess I will just have to use pictures I already have.

2 comments:

BeadedTail said...

I'm sure you all will miss Mr. Wiggles and he'll miss you but you have provided him a wonderful transition to his forever home!

Daisy said...

Ah, I'm glad Mr. Wiggles is such a sweetie!