Christmas has come and gone already and I don't understand how I can be so beat from doing absoutely nothing. Being the first year we are home for Christmas, it didn't have much of a Christmasy feel. We had family come in and we gave it our best shot; lots of present opening early in the morning, a big Christmas breakfast, then Christmas dinner with all the fixin's on Christmas dishes, on a Christmas tablecloth on Christmas day. But, it is hard without all the family, snow or at least below freezing temperatures.
KK just left for 3 or 4 days in the Smokey Mountains with a friend. This is the longest that my 12 year old and I will have ever been apart and I am sad. Will she miss me like I miss her? and what will I do without her pre-teen temperment around the house? My 16 year old is not much into hanging out with me, so I guess that leaves me and the furbabies. Aww, sounds good and peaceful doesn't it?? I will let you know.
Hello there!
6 years ago



1 comment:
it wasn't christmasy to us either! it was weird without you there :(
-shandi
Post a Comment