Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Foster No More

You may remember that my dear sweet Jet was adopted out just over a month ago. Well, sadly his adoption did not work out for him. I picked him up from Doggie Transport at 3:33 a.m. after his long journey from Rhode Island to Tennessee. We have decided to adopt him as our own, as we couldn't bare to see him go again. I think this puts me one step closer to "crazy dog lady".

11 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Nah!

It puts woo in the khategory of furry nice khanine lady person!

Welkhome home Jet!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

bbes tribe said...

Jet, Welcome!!! You must be special and you now have a great forever home with some really nice people. Lots of animal friends to play with.
We think your Mom is Very special. She has a lot of love to give.
Ernie & Sasha

The Creek Cats said...

Well, Jet has a fabulous furever home now!!!

Daisy said...

I'm sorry the adoption did not work out, but I am glad that Jet has found his true Forever home!

Emma Rose said...

Welcome home forever, Jet. You couldn't have a better forever home than this one!

Lin said...

But it is great that after it didn't work out that you got him back! At least they didn't ditch him somewhere or abuse him, right?! It is a happy ending afterall! :)

BeadedTail said...

Welcome home Jet! It was meant to be that he would be in your home furever! I'm so glad it worked out that he made it back to you!

Forever Foster said...

You know, when we first saw Jet our gut feeling was that he was home. As big believers in fate, we think he was meant to be your boy:) Concatulations to Jet on finding such a wonderful Forever Family!:)

Mum is fascinated with the photo of KK. Try as she might, she can't imagine doing anything close to that without spending the next 6 months in traction!:)

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Jet! I'm sorry the adoption did not work out, but I am glad that Jet has found his true Forever home!

--
Vince
Are you scared to be alone at home need security

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

How is Jet now? Would love to see some recent pictures of him. I think he got the best deal with you!

Noir

Life With Dogs said...

It makes you perfect in my book! :)