Sunday, August 9, 2009

Another Bunch of Cuteness

New foster pups came to live with me last Tuesday. The sweetest bunch of 7 week old coonhound mix pups ever. Again, another sick bunch pulled from a shelter on their last day. It seems like every pup pulled from a shelter, no matter where, has coccidia & kennel cough. Treasure was in the hospital for 3 days, but she is out now and doing well. Everyday, just when I think they are all starting to look better, someone seeems to have a setback. I have never had 6 pups before, and let me just say that it is a handful! I am sad to think that this will be my last litter of pups for a while. I go back to teaching preschool after Labor Day, and with the girls in school and sports, I simply will not have time to take care of puppies. These puppies need someone home witht them all the time as they can go downhill very quickly. I may just go back to doing an adult dog; who can hang out with my dogs in the backyard and sprawled across the couch.
Shandi
Treasure

Paisley

Sailor


Braden


Nugget

11 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Those faces!

Tank woo fur doing what woo do whilst woo khan!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lin said...

Oh, I can't imagine fostering all those puppies!! That is quite the crazy crowd you've got there. Cute though! :)

BeadedTail said...

Those faces are so precious! It's so adorable to see Nugget tail wagging in the picture! Such happy puppies - thank you so much for caring for them while you can. You are truly incredible and have given so much love to the little ones in such need of it!

Forever Foster said...

They are gorgeous! You are doing such a huge thing. 6 pups with coccidia is a massive undertaking. We only had one coccidia kitten litter, and mum thought scrubbing poop off the window sills in the kitten room was the most grounding thing she had ever experienced :P

The Creek Cats said...

Ohmygoodness! Talk about precious!!! They are the sweetest looking woofies ever!

Parker said...

What a gorgeous group of pups!

Daisy said...

Ah, they all have such soulful eyes!

Emma Rose said...

Oh my gosh! Puppy-cuteness all over the place!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can't imagine fostering all those puppies!! thank you so much for caring for them while you can.

--
Vince
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved

Anonymous said...

they all are cute. what is there name.

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

rx soma said...

the puppies are such cuties. you have a big heart fostering these babies.