Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's been a while...

Lots has happened since my last post. We have been super busy and just no time to blog. We promise to be better at reading blogs too. My precious pups have long gone to happy forever homes in New England. Each adopter has called or emailed me to let me know that they are totally in love with their pups and how well adjusted each is.
Jet has also found his forever home in Rhode Island. This was a tough one to let go, as we have had him since Jan. 09. I know it is the perfect home for him with 3 boys ages, 1, 4, 7. His new mom now believes me when I said that he was "too good to be true". He mothers the baby and watches over him all the time.
Since then, I have been blessed with 4 new pups that I have had for 4 weeks now. They also came to me pretty sick. There were 13 pups in their litter and 9 died from parvo/coccidia. I did not have them when all that tragedy occured. They were quarantined in the garage for 10 days, but have recovered wonderfully. They have thrived and grown so much. They are at the vet right now to be spayed/neutered.
There mom looks like a basset with short ears, yet only Drew has basset legs. And Peanut is 1/2 the size of everyone else.
Meet:
BELLE

DREW

PEANUT

DOTTIE

9 comments:

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Such cute pups!! Know they will get wonderful forever homes.
~ Jasmine and The Bunch

The Creek Cats said...

Congrats to the pups who have found furever homes!
You new batch of pups sure are precious and very very lucky!!
Thank you for all you do for these animals!

Daisy said...

It's good to hear from you again. The new pups are so cute. If you didn't see her face, that picture of little Peanut looks just like a cow! And I mean that in the nicest way.

BeadedTail said...

It's so good to hear from you! It's wonderful that the previous puppies and Jet found furever homes! Your new batch of puppies are so precious and like Daisy, I thought Peanut looked like a sweet little cow! Hope all your own kids (with and without fur) are doing well!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Ahhhh!

Mom says they look like some of the pups she's transported!

Tank woo furry furry much fur doing THIS!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Emma Rose said...

Oh my gosh, that little Peanut is the cutest pup ever!

Forever Foster said...

We were wondering where you had been!:) It is good to see you back.
We are so happy for Jet! How exciting. It sounds like he is going to be happy for the rest of his wonderful life:) The new pups are precious.

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Look at the babies! How wonderful they look! I'm a cat, but I know cute puppy when I see it!

Noir in Texas

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful that the previous puppies and Jet found furever homes! The new pups are precious.

--
Vince
Best Affordable Security Systems Suitable for Renters and Apartments, Business and RV