Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fixin' Day

I know the title of this post sounds like something was broken, but actually, I dropped the pups off at the vet this morning to be nuetered/spayed before they are adopted out. When they came to me 2 weeks ago, they were between 7-9 pounds; today they were 12-13.6 pounds! Yay!

I think that Kylie has been adopted to a wonderful home in New York and will be transported as soon as she recovers from her surgery today.

Please keep them in your purrs & prayers that everything goes well for them during and after surgery.

12 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

We're purrin and purrayin for successful surgeries today! So glad Kylie might be going to a new furever home soon!

Daisy said...

Best wishes for smooth and easy surgeries and quick recoveries for all the pups!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We have not been blogging and had to catch up with the story of the Puppies. Oh how terrible they looked, and now so beautiful. We hope the 'shelter' they were in is investigated.

Sending good wishes, purrrs and purayers for them today, know you will be anxious to get them back home!

~ Anna Sue and The Bunch (and Mom Bobbie, too)

Carolina said...

Oh they are huge pups now! How did the surgery go? I so hope everything went well.
Glad I found your blog ;-)

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Look how big they are! How wonderful. I know I'm a cat, but I can feel the kismet (I Googled the word) between me and the pups. Tommy says we need a dog.

Hmm. I don't know if I have THAT much kismet!

Noir

BeadedTail said...

We hope all the surgeries went well today. It's incredible how big they've grown! And how wonderful that Kylie might have found her furever home already!

How in the world did you get all four puppies to sleep at one time in the same place?

Forever Foster said...

Way to go, babies! You've done so well getting good and healthy:) We are sending you big healing purrs, and look forward to seeing you back home:)

Emma Rose said...

I'm a day late! Hope all went well. They are really growing and they look great. Thank you for your caring heart - the world needs more people like you.

moxylyn said...

Oh my goodness they are looking so cute.. hope all went well!

Life With Dogs said...

They say dogs rule, but you do too! The look so darned happy - sure you don't want to keep them? ;)

Lin said...

I'm sure they'll be fine and off to new homes soon! How sweet they are.

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

How are the puppies? I know I'm a cat and everything--yet they were so itty bitty before--how are they now?

Noir in Texas