Saturday, June 6, 2009

Where did my sweet little angels go?

Our puppies continue to thrive and grow. They have grown from very sick little angels to healthy little monsters in a matter of 2 weeks, and we couldn't be happier about this. Yesterday I could not find my keys anywhere. After searching high and low I decided I would check this little box they like to play in in the garage. The box is taped shut and has a little opening cut in the side like a house. I couldn't believe what the little monsters had in there! 1 soccer cleat, 1 semi chewed flip-flop, some dog toys, my completely chewed sunglasses that I didn't even know were missing & my unchewed keys!
I think it's been a while since we have had babies around the house and we must be more careful about where we set things.
These pups are all about fun now! They love to play with the other dogs and their most favorite thing to do is to play in the trenches that Jet has dug in the backyard.
Are these some big holes or what?

4 comments:

Life With Dogs said...

Wow, you are even sacrificing real estate to these little crazy critters! It is fun to see them live they way they choose, rather than they way we might wish to have them live. Tidy is no fun. :)

BeadedTail said...

That is quite the puppy obstacle course that Jet made for them! I'm sure it's a lot of fun for them and it's so good to see them playing and enjoying themselves like puppies should!

I'm glad you liked the write up on my blog! You certainly deserve the recognition for all you do for animals!

Parker said...

That was very nice of Jet to make those for the puppies! : )

Carolina said...

Oh! Well, you could say it's art. I kind of like it.
As long as it's not my garden.
We have moles in the garden and don't have the heart to kill (or try to kill) them. Not sure what's worse...a molehill or two or these trenches ;-)