This is Balto, our new foster pup. We still have Jet, but Balto was in a desperate situation and I am on Spring break for the next week, so here he is. He has the prettiest icy green eyes and is just a sweet love. He is about 3 months old, and our best guess is that he is a shepard/husky mix. I don't expect to have him long with a face like this.




7 comments:
Hi Balto! Congratulations on finding a wonderful foster home! You sure do have a gorgeous face. Our mum wants to reach through the screen and give you a smooch:)
What an adorable boy!
What a lovely boy! He looks handsome and very intelligent, too.
Oh my, he is absolutely adorable!
If that isn't the cutest face, I don't know what is! Hi Balto!
Congratulations on your adoption, Balto! You are super handsome! Enjoy your new furever home!!
That's wonderful news! I'm glad Balto is going to his forever home!
Post a Comment