Wednesday, July 9, 2008

KK's First Concert

Katrina received a call on Saturday afternoon July 3 from a friend asking her to go the the Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney concert that night at LP Field(home of the Titans). She was jumping at the chance and Chelsea was raging with anger! After all she is 16 years old and had been the one talking about going for months, but it had been sold out for a while.
After a superquick shower, I drove her to meet them and off they went. They missed the first few acts as the concert started at 3:30 and they didn't get there until 6:00.
She called me later with this text picture, and was so excited she could hardly get the words out. "MOM, I TOUCHED KEITH URBAN! I touched his arm, his guitar and I held onto his guitar". I could tell by the pictures they were as close to the stage as one could get. The only thing between them and Keith Urban was security.

Then I started thinking, was she a crazed fan that security had to pull off him........was she escorted from the stadium.......and did the poor man lose any hair? Didn't see her on the news that night, and haven't received any warrants, so I guess we are ok!

Anyway, she had the time of her life, and her sister is still fuming over the thought of her 11 year old sister attending the concert of the year !

No comments: