Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bonus Room Do-Over

The bonus room was the first room we fully decorated when we moved into our home 14 years ago. Your basic contractor beige with the cutest carousel "horsie" border. It was the playroom for our then 2 year old daughter. Well, that daughter is now 16 with an 11 year old sister. As you can imagine, it was definitely time for a re-do! I forgot to snap a picture before we took down the border but here are some before pictures:









Here are the after shots...................................................









We are loving the light greyish green color (Antique Marble at Sherwin Williams) and the new ceiling fan (installed by the greatest electrician/dad to have ever have graced the planet). I know exactly which window treatments I want, but I have been to 3 different Targets to get them and each Target only has 1. Of course I need a total of 4! I will check online today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's all not for kids no more :( sad! why did we all grow up?