Thursday, May 28, 2009

What a difference a few days makes!

Just one week ago these precious pups had a date with death at the "shelter". They were very sickly when they came to stay here just a few days ago. But, they have defied the odds and here they are now, after lots of good food & tons of lovins! You gotta love puppies!
!

8 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

Look at those precious babies!!! Bless their hearts! And bless your heart for giving them a second chance!! It's so wonderful to see them doing so well!

Team Tabby said...

Those puppies are doing so well. It is wonderful of you to take them in and care for them!

Daisy said...

Now those are some happy puppies! I'm glad to see them doing so well now.

BeadedTail said...

It's so good to see them doing so well! They are so cute playing and love those cute little tails wagging!

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Look at them! I'll say a little prayer their way--I'm a cat, but I know blessed spirits when I see 'em!

Noir in Texas

Life With Dogs said...

What utter, off-the-rails fun. I sometimes miss the chaos of puppies in the house. But I like my furniture also. ;)

Life With Dogs said...

We had to give you a nod with an award today, you are doing such great work with these little ones!

Sam said...

Wow -- just looked back in the pictures and what a big difference in a small amount of time. You are doing wonderful work - looking forward to seeing the pups continue to grow and get stronger. Glad I came across the site (you can thank Life with Dogs for that :) )