Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another brush with fame

I think we are ALMOST FAMOUS!
Let me start off by saying we are not celebrity stalkers, it is just one of the perks of living in and around Nashville; celebrities can be seen just about anywhere you go. They choose to live here because most people don't care and they can live a "normal life". Really, for most of you this is completely boring, but if you are one of our tween or teen readers, then you should be interested. First KK touched Keith Urban last summer at his concert and thought she would pass out, then a few weeks ago we were on ESPN2, and now while shopping in our local Kroger Grocery Store, we run into Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers (you may have to have children or watch the Disney Channel to actually know who he is). I thought my 12 year old would be beside herself if she saw one of the Jonas Brothers, but I was totally taken by surprise when my 17 year old walked right up to him with a friend, asked him to take a picture and was completely GIDDY the rest of the day. Actually, that was Sunday and she is still GIDDY GIDDY! If you look at her fingers, it looks like she may have him in the death grip and I feel lucky knowing I didn't have to pry her off of him or have the authorities called. The picture is off of a cell phone so it is not the best, but she loves it.

3 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

Oh, how exciting!

BeadedTail said...

How fun! Who knew you could find a Jonas brother in a grocery store?

Jaime said...

My daughter Lindsey is so completely jealous... wow. Nick Jonas. Lucky lucky... We get a lot of celebs in Las Vegas but none where she would be hanging out. What fun.