I never thought that I would be excited about the price of gasoline. That's just me, I don't really care who has the penny cheaper gas or even the dime for that matter. When filling my tank with 20 gallons that only saves me either .20 cents or $2.00; definitely not worth my time. Of course, I did my fair share of complaining when it was $4.59 a gallon not long ago. But today, I was excited (the real w00-hoo kind of excited), and I couldn't believe my eyes: REGULAR UNLEADED GAS $1.95 p/g, which for me then became $1.85 p/g using my Kroger plus card. The grand total of filling the nearly empty gas tank on my Chev. Tahoe today...........$36.50!! Less than 1/2 of the cost 5-6 weeks ago.
An extra $36.50 in my pocket, hmmm, what will I do with it??? Hearguard? Frontline? Nylabones? New Corrugated cardboard scratchers? Equine de-wormer? 1/2 of a new pair of Nike Shox (and what good is one?) for the unfurry child? So many choices!!
Hello there!
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment